Market Update - 12
It's time for a market update! Over the past few weeks I've noticed some things that'd need to be changed in order to improve the quality of life for those selling and trading on the website. So today, alongside the launch of version 4.4.3, we've revamped some of the aspects of the market as listed below.
- Skin and case sale price limits have been changed from 3 - 99,999 coins to 1 - 999,999 coins. You can now sell your high value skins on the shop!
- Skin tax for selling on the community shop has been reduced from 5% to 2%, less coins are now lost when selling skins of high value.
- Tax now capped at 1000 coins. That means, if you sell something over 50,000 coins, you'll only be charged 1,000 coins no matter how high the value of the skin or case is.
- Free coins have been changed from 25 coins every 12 hours to 20 coins every 6 hours.
- Event skins can now be sold on the community market.
We hope these changes will improve and change the way people sell and trade skins, to ensure a fair and enjoyable community among the players. Want to stay up-to-date with cases, events, and more? Make sure to check our Discord server
for some neat special events, insider info, or to get in contact with the staff team. We have an active community of over 100+ active members chatting there, so if you want to meet people just like yourself, go check it out! We also have a Twitter page that was recently set up @Abs0rbOfficial
. This is just for those that want to stay up to date with specific server announcements, status updates, event releases, or pretty much anything else related to the website.